Composite bonding is the dental restorative technique of applying a tooth-colored material to the surface of a tooth to improve its appearance. The durable resin material is applied directly to the tooth and cured with a special light, ultimately “bonding” it to the tooth.
At Fine Touch Dental we use composite bonding to:
• repair chipped or cracked teeth
• cover a permanently stained tooth
• close spaces between teeth
• cover exposed tooth root when gums have receded • make a tooth appear longer
• correct the shape of a tooth
Dental bonding is an extremely easy and cost effective way to improve the look of your smile.